Monday, June 19, 2006

P.I.M.P. my ride...

so as we wait to move into our home, I've just been pottering around while M has been super efficient in finding out the best gym in terms of proximity and facilities, yoga classes and hiring us a car before we actually buy one. Speaking of cars, I feel I must post a picture of our hire car here, yes you may well wonder with me why in heaven's name did M decide to trade in his beloved Porsche (I'm convinced he loved it more than me ;-)), for what can only be described as the P.I.M.P. mobile, replete with neon strip-lights and darkened windows!!!



Other than that, we had a nice and relaxing weekend away from the city at the beach in Beruwela. Been to my first yoga class, which was on the roof terrace of an old house! And went to watch the England vs. Trinidad & Tobago match at the Library bar, which was fun for the last 15 minutes, when the goals were scored. Football fever is on here too, and you find bunches of expats glued to the large-screen tvs across the hotels! I didn't feel far from a pub in London, when the fans started singing 'it's comin' home....' ;-).

No comments: