Friday, February 02, 2007

Back from my break...

So I took a long break from blogging, mainly because, I was no longer in Colombo, so didn't seem much point writing about my last trimester in Wales!

The highlights of the past 3 months were
  • M arriving to Wales and becoming a regular at the Cyfarthfa Retail Park, and the JJB Sports Gym, where he works out with the Aunties!
  • Our 2 trips down to London to visit with our friends - thanks to G-squared for their great hospitality!
  • My baby shower at the Savoy, organised by Preeti
  • Christmas holiday week with Preeti - including watching M& her competing at Scrabble, and all 3 of us getting competitive with Monopoly - although, Preeti and I did make Mr. Finance himself go bankrupt ;-). As well as a visit by Sonu, Baua & Richa.
  • New Years at Singh Uncle's. I think I owe Preeti a big one this year, to make up for her staying in Merthyr with me as opposed to spending it with her friends... hope we can have a good one in Colombo this year to make up!
  • Hira's pit-stop visit to Wales
& then of course the waiting..................

No comments: