Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bittu's Wedding (part 1)

After an 8 hour drive from Amsterdam to Wales, we got here for the first part of Bittu & Paul's wedding extravaganza.

To give you a bit of background, I've known bittu for over half our lives now, and well, she's the kind of friend, that even if you don't talk to or see that often, you just have so much history, that each time we catch up, it's like an un-interrupted continuation of our friendship from wherever we left off.

Anyway, the Sangeet was a super-duper success, with an abundance of food, drink, and dancing.

So this one is dedicated to my piya-tu girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich Bin Tres Impressed.
I am from EuroZone.

We like the asian wedding as it bring culture and fire to our cold world.

Danke Schon
GKrugger

Anonymous said...

Grusse aus londres...how was your dance...I do hope u practiced since the last time I saw you hehe :)