Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sister act...

It was my sister's first trip to Switzerland, and we had a great time showing her around places and hanging out, including celebrating M's birthday!

The usual scenario when the 3 of us hang out, is that Preeti and M gang up on me, however, I think she was so mesmerised by the stunning locales, that there wasn't too much of that this time ;-).


It was also a bitter-sweet realisation, that it would be a while before we'd be able to hang out together like this again, so looking forward to her month-long trip to Colombo in December, watch out for Sister Act part 2!


Some pictures from her trip:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!
Awwww I miss CH sometimes..
Hotel de Ville was one of my favorite restaurants in my "snob" heydays..

Anonymous said...

Hi Hira, How yaa doin ?
Guddu

Anonymous said...

These crepes look bigger than Preeti!! Where is this cafe ?
GK

SJ said...

It's in the vieux ville, or old town to you!